Suitable for use with clean water or liquids that do not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a specific result of the pump’s operating principle they are suitable for use in all situations where a compact self-priming pump is required or where the fluid supply is limited, irregular or contains air.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: civil, industrial, agricultural
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3 m³/h)
- Head up to 51 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Temperature of diesel up to +55 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1
The pdf below contains further info on this pump range.