Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3 m³/h)
- Head up to 47 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1
The pdf below contains more information on these pumps.