The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Flow rate up to 80 l/min (4.8 m³/h)
- Head up to 70 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C fino and +40 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C
- Max. working pressure 6.5 bar
- Continuous service S1
The pdf below contains more info on these pumps.