Designed to pump clear or slightly dirty water, these pumps are suitable for use in domestic, civil and professional applications and in particular for draining flooded areas such as cellars and garages, for draining swimming pools and reservoirs and for the disposal of non-sewage waste water.
These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
Pumped liquid: drainage clear water
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to 400 l/min (24 m³/h)
- Head up to 27 m
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 10 mm for D8-D10-D15
– up to Ø 6 mm for D18-D20
– up to Ø 3 mm for D30
- Suction level:
– 23 mm above ground level for D8-D10-D18-D20
– 15 mm above ground level for D15-D30
- 220 mm minimum immersion depth for continuous service
The pdf below has more info on this range of pumps.