DC submersible pumps, made from heavy gauge cast iron offering exceptional sturdiness, abrasion resistance and durability, are suitable for draining clear or slightly dirty water.
They distinguish themselves for their sturdiness and reliability under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
Pumped liquid: drainage clear water
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to 400 l/min (24 m³/h)
- Head up to 27 m
- 10 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 10 mm for DC8-DC10-DC15
– up to Ø 6 mm for DC20
– up to Ø 3 mm for DC30
- Suction level:
– 23 mm above ground level for DC8-DC10-DC20
– 15 mm above ground level for DC15-DC30
- 220 mm minimum immersion depth for continuous service
The pdf below has more info on Pedrollo DC pumps.