MC-I submersible pumps are suitable for draining dirty water and sewage in domestic and civil applications.
They come equipped with a DOUBLE-CHANNEL impeller and are capable of pumping liquids containing short fibred suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm.
They are ideal for pumping sewage water, waste water, surface water and water mixed with mud in locations such as holiday homes and detached homes.
These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
Pumped liquid: drainage dark water
Use: domestic, civil, industrial
- Flow rate up to 800 l/min (48 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm
- 300 mm minimum immersion depth for continuous service
The below pdf has more information on these pumps.