MC series pumps, made from heavy gauge cast iron offering exceptional sturdiness, abrasion resistance and durability, come equipped with a DOUBLE-CHANNEL impeller and are capable of pumping liquids containing short fibred suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm.
They are ideal for pumping sewage, waste water, water mixed with mud, groundwater and surface water in locations such as apartment blocks, factories, tower garages, underground car parks and cleaning areas, etc.
Pumped liquid: drainage dark water
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to 800 l/min (48 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- 10 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm
- 320 mm minimum immersion depth for continuous service
The pdf below has more information on these pumps.