The TOP-VORTEX/GM pump is suitable for use with dirty water and comes complete with a vertical float switch meaning that the pump can be used in particularly small spaces.
As a result of the design solutions that have been adopted, such as the complete cooling of the motor and the shaft with double seal, these pumps are easy to use and reliable.
They are suitable for use in applications such as clearing dirty water, emptying tanks, discharging domestic waste water, and for emptying small collection traps containing suspended solids up to a maximum of Ø 20 mm.
Pumped liquid: drainage sewage water
- Flow rate up to 180 l/min (10.8 m³/h)
- Head up to 7 m
- 3 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C (Maximum liquid temperature +90 °C for a maximum of 3 minutes intermittent service)
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 20 mm
- Suction down to 25 mm above ground level
- Continuous service S1
The pdf below has more information on the TOP-VORTEX/GM range of pumps.