Suitable for use with sewage water in domestic, civil and industrial applications or in any other situation, such as with water mixed with mud, with groundwater and with surface water, where the water contains suspended solids.
They are suitable for use in applications such as for draining flooded areas such as cellars, underground car parks, car washes, for emptying cesspools and for sewage disposal.
These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
- Flow rate up to 400 l/min (24 m³/h)
- Head up to 10 m
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 40 mm for VX8/35I – VX10/35I
– up to Ø 50 mm for VX8/50I – VX10/50I
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 270 mm for VX8/35I – VX10/35I
– 300 mm for VX8/50I – VX10/50I
The follwing pdf has more info on these pumps.