VXC series pumps, made from heavy gauge cast iron off ering exceptional sturdiness and abrasion resistance, come equipped with a VORTEX impeller and are therefore suitable for draining waste water containing suspended solids, sewage and water mixed with mud.
Pumped liquid: drainage dark water
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to 500 l/min (30 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- 10 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 40 mm for VXC 8-10-15/35
– up to Ø 50 mm for VXC 8-10-15/45
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 290 mm for VXC 8-10-15/35
– 320 mm for VXC 8-10-15/45
The pdf below has more information on these pumps.