VXC series pumps, made from heavy gauge cast iron offering exceptional sturdiness, abrasion resistance and durability, come equipped with a VORTEX impeller and are therefore suitable for draining waste water, sewage, water mixed with mud and sludge.
They are ideal for use in sewage installations, tunnels, excavations, canals and underground car parks, etc.
Pumped liquid: drainage dark water
Use: domestic, civil, industrial
- Flow rate up to 1200 l/min (72 m³/h)
- Head up to 16 m
- 10 m maximum immersion depth with a sufficiently long power cable
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 50 mm for VXC 15-20-30/50
– up to Ø 70 mm for VXC 15-20-30/70
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 390 mm for VXC 15-20-30/50
– 430 mm for VXC 15-20-30/70
The pdf below has more information on these pumps.