Designed to pump clear or slightly dirty water, these pumps are suitable for use in domestic applications and in particular for draining flooded areas such as cellars or for emptying tanks and reservoirs; they distinguish themselves for the ease with which they are installed and their reliability under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
Pumped liquid: drainage clear water
- Flow rate up to 300 l/min (18 m³/h)
- Head up to 14 m
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- Suction down to 21 mm above ground level
- 180 mm minimum immersion depth for continuous service
The pdf below has more information on this range of pumps.