Ready to install, stainless steel monoblock submersible pump.
– motor with built-in capacitor and thermal overload protector
– 20 m long power cable.
Suitable for pumping clean water from boreholes that contain sand (up to 150 g/m³).
As a result of their high efficiency and reliability they are suitable for use in domestic applications such as domestic water supply as part of a pressure supply and for irrigation, etc.
Pumped liquid: clean water with sand max 150 g/m³
Use: domestic, civil, agricultural
Range: monoblock for 4″ wells
- Flow rate up to 150 l/min (9 m³/h)
- Head up to 128 m
- Maximum liquid temperature +35 °C
- Maximum sand content 150 g/m³
- Maximum immersion depth of 60 m
- Vertical and horizontal installation
- Starts/hour: 20 at regular intervals
- Continuous service S1
The pdf below has more info on the 4BLOCK pump range.