As a result of their construction characteristics, these centrifugal pumps are suitable for use in the domestic, agricultural and industrial sectors. All of the components in contact with the pumped liquid are constructed from stainless steel AISI 304, thus guaranteeing complete hygiene and maximum resistance against corrosion.
Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: domestic, industrial, agricultural
- Maximum flow rate 160 l/min (9.6 m³/h)
- Maximum head 23 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 4 bar
- Continuous service S1
The pdf file below has more information on these pumps.