Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9.6 m³/h)
- Head up to 56 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
(up to +40 for the version with the technopolymer impeller)
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure:
– 6 bar for CP 100-130-132-150-158, CP 600-610-620
– 10 bar for CP 170-190-200, CP 650-660-670-650M-660M-670M
- Continuous service S1
See the pdf below for more info on this pump.