Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in civil, agricultural and industrial applications such as for supplying water, in conditioning and cooling systems, for irrigation, etc.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: civil, industrial, agricultural
- Flow rate up to 900 l/min (54 m³/h)
- Head up to 74 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Continuous service S1
See the PDF below for more info on these pumps.