Suitable for use with clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
Thanks to their reliability, the fact that they are easy to use and are economical, they are ideal for domestic use and in particular for distributing water in combination with small pressure sets and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
- Flow rate up to 90 l/min (5.4 m³/h)
- Head up to 100 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +60 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C (+45 °C for PK 60)
- Max. working pressure:
– 6.5 bar for PK 60-65-70-80
– 10 bar for PK 90-100-200-300
- Continuous service S1