The hydraulic characteristics of these pumps, coupled with their compactness, makes them suitable for use in both domestic and industrial applications.
Suitable for use with clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
- Flow rate up to 90 l/min (5.4 m³/h)
- Head up to 100 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C (+45 °C for PQ 60, PQ 60-Bs)
- Max. working pressure:
– 6.5 bar for PQ 60-65
– 10 bar for PQ 70-80-81-90-100-200-300
- Continuous service S1
For more info, see the pdf below: