Suitable for use with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The open impeller design allows liquids containing relatively high levels of impurities to be pumped without the risk of the impeller clogging. As a result of these characteristics the NGA series pumps are used specifically in industry and for transferring water from canals, rivers, reservoirs, tanks, etc.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean or relatively laden water
Use: domestic, industrial, agricultural
- Flow rate up to 350 l/min (21 m³/h)
- Head up to 20 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C (up to +40 for the version with the technopolymer impeller)
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- Continuous service S1
Please see the pdf below for more niformation.